Careers as a private investigator

So you want to be a private investigator? Most people would have no idea what is involved in gaining a licence to operate as a private investigator. There are many approved training organisations that can train and certify you as a PI. There are private courses which can be completed in a short amount of time, and then there are TAFE courses that are generally conducted over 12 months.

The required accreditation is called a Certificate III in Investigative Services. We have included a few links to help you understand what is involved. Here are our suggestions for training providers.

Australian Security Academy –


myskills –

Share this post


News & Updates

mobile hacks covid 19

Mobile Device Hacks due to covid-19

Mobile device hacking is becoming more increasingly common. Should you be worried? And how do you know if your mobile device or phone has been hacked or bugged? In this article

Read More »
For a FREE consultation from our expert private investigators, get in touch today
Scroll to Top